Subscribing to the Mailing ListSubscribe to the ERPLab email list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email account you want to use for your subscription with the following subject:
SUBSCRIBE email@example.com Your_First_Name Your_Last_Name
You can make this happen automatically by clicking here: Subscribe to the ERPLab Mailing List
Once you are subscribed, you will receive all emails sent to the list, and you will be able to send emails to the list. (You cannot send emails to the list unless you are a member.)
Mailing List Web Archive
To access ERPLAB mailing list web archive, you must subscribe to the mailing list and then set up a password at https://lists.ucdavis.edu/sympa/arc/erplab.
- Click on Other Users Click Here
- Click on the link First login?
- Submit your email address and click on Request first password
- Check your email and follow the verification instructions
- Once you have your password and are able to login, you can then navigate to the mailing list web archive in the left navigation panel
To unsubscribe from the list:
- From the address with which you subscribed to the list, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the subject line of your email, type in: unsubscribe erplab
- Leave the message body blank.
You can also unsubscribe through the UC Davis mailing list web interface:
- Go to https://lists.ucdavis.edu/ and log on.
- Go to the information page of the list you want to unsubscribe from.
- In the left menu, click on the 'Unsubscribe' link.