ERPLAB Toolbox is a free, open-source Matlab package for analyzing ERP data. It is tightly integrated with EEGLAB Toolbox, extending EEGLAB’s capabilities to provide robust, industrial-strength tools for ERP processing, visualization, and analysis. A graphical user interface makes it easy for beginners to learn, and Matlab scripting provides enormous power for intermediate and advanced users.
- Lopez-Calderon, J., & Luck, S. J. (2014). ERPLAB: An open-source toolbox for the analysis of event-related potentials. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 8:213. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2014.00213
- If you wish to contact the development team directly, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, bug reports, requests for features, questions about using the software, and comments of general interest should be posted to the ERPLAB Email List.
- We are updating ERPLAB constantly to fix bugs, make improvements etc. We will maintain all of the previous versions of ERPLAB on this site. We will eventually have a mechanism for other laboratories to upload additions to the toolbox.
Note: The ERPLAB Discussion Forums have been retired. All comments and questions should be posted to the ERPLAB Email List.
- Current version is 18.104.22.168, Click Here to Download ERPLAB
- The development of ERPLAB Toolbox is being coordinated by Steve Luck, Andrew Stewart, and Jason Arita at the UC-Davis Center for Mind & Brain, with financial support from NIMH.
How to Ask Questions and Report Bugs
- To ask questions about ERPLAB, subscribe to the ERPLAB email list. Please use this for all ordinary communications so that the entire user community can benefit.
- To send a private message to the developers, send an email to email@example.com
Documentation & Resources
- ERPLAB Documentation, Utilities, and FAQs
- An overview of ERPLAB is provided in the paper cited below (click here to access the paper). Please cite this paper in any publications that make use of ERPLAB.
- EEGLAB Toolbox home page (downloads, documentation, etc.)
- Mass Univariate ERP Toolbox works with EEGLAB and ERPLAB to perform point-by-point statistical comparisons while intelligently correcting for multiple comparisons
- Fieldtrip (Matlab toolbox for MEG/EEG analysis from the Donders Institute)