Mini ERP Boot Camps
Dr. Luck leads 2-, 2.5-, or 3-day Mini ERP Boot Camps at the invitation of various groups. These typically consist of a condensed version of the lectures from the 10-day UC-Davis ERP Boot Camp, along with lab visits, discussions, individual consultations, etc. A hands-on workshop with ERPLAB Toolbox can also be included.
Mini ERP Boot Camps are particularly useful for groups that have recently begun using ERPS and would like to train multiple people and get advice about optimizing the recording environment, designing experiments, analyzing data, etc.
Mini ERP Boot Camps have been held for groups ranging from 4 to 100 people, and have been held at universities, at pharmaceutical companies, and as pre-conference workshops. Mini ERP Boot Camps have been held at the following locations:
- University of Birgmingham, UK (June, 2012).
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark (June, 2012).
- University of Toronto (February, 2012).
- Annual Meeting of the Society for Psychophysiological Research (September, 2011).
- Northwestern University School of Medicine (December, 2010).
- UCLA (September, 2010).
- University of Maryland Center for Advanced Study of Language (October, 2009).
- University of Wisconsin, Madison (August, 2009).
- Annual Meeting of the Society for Psychophysiological Research (September, 2008).
- University of Maryland Center for Advanced Study of Language (September, 2008).
- Merck & Co. (February, 2008).
- Annual Meeting of the Society for Psychophysiological Research (October, 2007).
- SUNY Buffalo (September, 2007).
- Annual Meeting of the Society for Psychophysiological Research (October, 2006).
To arrange a Mini ERP Boot Camp or for more information, contact Steve Luck (email@example.com).
A workshop on ERPLAB Toolbox, which will cover some of the information ordinarily covered in a mini ERP boot camp, will be held Sept 18-19, 2012 as a preconference symposium prior to the SPR meeting in New Orleans. Registration will be handled by SPR. Anyone can register for this preconference symposium when registering for the SPR meeting. However, there will probably be a limited number of spaces available, so we recommend that you register as soon as possible. Registration usually begins in late spring. The early registration cost is likely to be $100 for student members, $150 for regular members, $175 for student nonmembers, and $225 for regular nonmembers (in addition to the regular meeting registration). Please contact SPR for information regarding registration.