ERPLAB Toolbox Home
ERPLAB Toolbox is a free, open-source Matlab package for analyzing ERP data. It is tightly integrated with EEGLAB Toolbox, extending EEGLAB’s capabilities to provide robust, industrial-strength tools for ERP processing, visualization, and analysis. A graphical user interface makes it easy for beginners to learn, and Matlab scripting provides enormous power for intermediate and advanced users.
An overview of ERPLAB is provided in the paper cited below (click here to access the paper). Please cite this paper in any publications that make use of ERPLAB.
Lopez-Calderon, J., & Luck, S. J. (2014). ERPLAB: An open-source toolbox for the analysis of event-related potentials. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 8:213. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2014.00213
If you wish to contact the development team directly, please send an email to email@example.com. However, bug reports, requests for features, questions about using the software, and comments of general interest should be posted to the ERPLAB Email List.
We are updating ERPLAB constantly to fix bugs, make improvements etc. We will maintain all of the previous versions of ERPLAB on this site. We will eventually have a mechanism for other laboratories to upload additions to the toolbox.
Note: The ERPLAB Discussion Forums have been retired. All comments and questions should be posted to the ERPLAB Email List.
- Download ERPLAB (Try the new version 4.0!)
- ERPLAB Documentation, Utilities, and FAQs
- Subscribe to the ERPLAB email list
- Access the ERPLAB journal article in Frontiers in Human Neuroscience
- EEGLAB Toolbox home page (downloads, documentation, etc.)
- Mass Univariate ERP Toolbox works with EEGLAB and ERPLAB to perform point-by-point statistical comparisons while intelligently correcting for multiple comparisons
- Fieldtrip (Matlab toolbox for MEG/EEG analysis from the Donders Institute)